Saturday, December 6, 2008

Finally going out dancing again!!!



It's a Saturday and for the first time in a long in awhile, I'm hitting up a club.

I think I've been clubbing maybe 3 or 4 times in this past year, which probably coincides with my lack of drinking for the same period.

When I was 19, I got my first apartment, and was out clubbing every Friday and Saturday night.

I lived in the East end, so we'd pre-drink like crazy and then be almost sober by the time we got into the club. Double fisting & a shot would get us back into an inebriated state before we knew it. A night of dancing was to be had. Back then, my gal pal Kris and I would rule the straight dance floors. Who knew that ridiculous drunken choreography would attract attention? But it did!!

Did anybody have any pre-clubbing dance songs?? I know I did...for a really long time and this was during my rocker phase, we'd actually pre-club to Bootylicious

I think for tonight, I'd like to hear...

So What
Single Ladies (Put a ring on it)
In My Arms
Circus
Genie 2.0
Don't Stop the Music
Human
Closer

If I get all of these and not crappy requests by people wanting to hear a song they used to like hearing on EC, then I may finally stop talking shit about this one DJ.

So in honour of my return to clubbing...what song should I request? What's currently getting you into the groove? What's an old school beat that you haven't heard for awhile?

1 comment:

RGH said...

I think you would like my friend shane mercado