Monday, December 1, 2008

Welcome to unrealistic land!

I don't know about you, but sometimes I like to live in a place called 'unrealistic land.' This is where all my dreams and fantasies easily come alive. Each week, I'll present another edition of unrealistic land. In this week's edition, you meet my unrealistic new lover, Patrick!

Patrick and I have been chatting now for about a week. He lives in Montreal, I's in Toronto. Soon, he's moving to Vancouver, but that merely adds to our excitement. You see, I have a busy schedule and he has a busy schedule, so we're perfectly happy to never have to see each other. We would cam to keep communication above msn levels, but I'm concerned that his voice will turn me off. Instead, I'd rather keep up the unrealistic level of awesome-ness that I've set for him.

All's I know is that he's an almost lawyer, likes to run and is willing to do yoga with me. He has expensive tastes, but is willing to reel them in. As I'm a simple kinda guy and not big on materialistic means.

We had our first slight argument over future lodgings. As I'm a house guy and always will be. He wants a condo right downtown. Us being as perfect as we are, we settled it swiftly. He'll purchase the condo right downtown and I'll get us the country hideaway up North. This way, he's happy and I'm happier. After all, our country hideaway will be super cheap and this leaves me with extra funds in savings.

Although, we will happily be leaving in unrealistic land for the many months to come, it'll all comes to a bust in July. You see, he has realistic plans to move to Toronto then.

Thus far, that is all that my unrealistic lover and I have journey-ed through. It's been a mere few days, but unrealistically, I think we're meant for each other.

What's going on in your unrealistic land?

1 comment:

RGH said...

I lose 75 lbs overnight and my hair stays straight every time I open my mouth to speak a $50 falls out!