Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I LOVE Parking Wars!!!


If you don't have cable or watch TV, then this post isn't for you. Unless, u watch TV online and in the case, we can be friends. :)

A&E is home to some of my favourite shows. Dog the Bounty Hunter is always entertaining. Airline was also one of my greatest guilty pleasures for the longest time.

Now I have this new show called, Parking Wars. It's another show about regular people just doing their jobs and yet, it's sooooo entertaining.

They show you the people who simply walk about and issue parking tickets. They get yelled at, people curse at them, and they try to keep their calm. I wouldn't want this job and you couldn't pay me to do this job. Yet, it's great to watch what happens to them on a daily basis.

There's the partners who are in charge of putting the boots on cars that have a lot of tickets. I don't know if we even have this Canada? Has anybody ever seen a parking unit putting a boot on a car??? I don't even know how that is effective? Like how can I pay my ticket, if I can't drive to work or to get $ from the bank?? Either way, tis still fascinating to watch. :)

Finally, they have the impound lot office and that's always fun. Nobody ever has valid insurance or even ownership papers. So drama always flies!

All in all, if you're bored on a Sunday afternoon, they usually run Parking Wars marathons and I highly recommend that you check it out. :)

No comments: