Thursday, December 18, 2008

No, I'm not going to fuck your bitch (aka female dog)

There are some things that I don't get and this would be one of them. You want a guy with a dog? I have to send a pic of myself with my dog? For what possible reason? Do you get off being watched? Do you want to fuck my dog? Is my dog going to fuck you? What the fuck is going on here?

As somebody who dated somebody with a dog, the last thing that we both wanted was the dog in the room. It's just odd to be naked and getting your freak on with furry company. We'd always throw the dog out of the room. No dog needs to watch 2 humans go at it, nor do I want to watch 2 dogs go at it.

I don't even know what I'd do, if somebody was like 'hey, do you mind if my pet watched?' If heavily intoxicated/drugged, I may be up for trying something different. But the pet would have to stay on the floor, it's not coming up on the bed. ;)

Alritey, so let me know am I just being really shallow and judgemental here? How do you interpret this guy's asking of you to send pics of your dog to him? Would you do it? Have you answered such ads before? What kind of guy posts this?

1 comment:

Philip Cairns said...

My friend dated a guy with a dog. The dog was jealous of my friend. The dog burst into the room, when they were having sex, and attacked my friend. The dog almost bit off her nipple. The relationship ended soon after.