Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ever stop drinking and then do nothing but drink?

Alritey, so I went 13 months with no drinking at all. Not a drink, not a gulp, not even a freakin sip!!

I attended bbq's, concerts, clubs, parties, and yes, I was the loser in the corner not drinking at all.

On Monday to celebrate my new place, I decided to partake in a drink and I've been drinking every day since.

There's been beer to celebrate, wine for dinner, and a screwdriver as an evening tribute to myself. I've drunk with many, a few, and even solo. Yep, I've done the solo drinking thing.

I've even done the come home after being pissed off with the world, having a drink, and then just sleeping away the afternoon.

I wouldn't say I'm close to full all alcoholism, just that I'm certainly enjoying myself for the time being. :)

It's New Year's eve, drink up with me!!!

No comments: