Monday, December 15, 2008

Unrealistic Land: Magically Moved In

Hello fellow dreamers,

We're at week 3 of this blog and it feels like a 30 day writing challenge is going to be quite easy, unrealistically so. :P

Last week, I sent out to Miss Universe (the goddess, not the pageant show) that I wanted an apartment and she delivered quite quickly.

In a moment of unrealistic and realistic worlds colliding, I got a 3 bedroom condo for a more than decent price with everything included. Pool, fitness, indoor parking, and even an enchanting gift of a storage locker. The landlords seem nice and it is my fantasy that they will be the perfect landlords. Only seen to fix any problems and problems fixed within 24 hours. No job too big, no complaint too small. It's too hot, I say! They gallop over and turn down the thermostat for me!

Of course, the most unrealistically easy task of a new place is the joyous transporting of one's treasures. We all know what a simplistic process this is in make believe land. It's merely a wiggle of the nose and a shake of the booty and everything simply arrives. With a whistle and a song, my magic forest friends have already cleaned the place top to bottom as well.

The large evil man with the negative speak (aka Dad) will be nothing but a happy go lucky Santa Claus clone while assisting. Merry friends will come in droves to welcome me to the new space and do any final dressings that are required.

Unrealistically, I will be nothing but a calm ocean throughout and the stress of the venture will only bring perfectness to my presently unaltered visage.

In only my dreams will by this time next week will my new place be done, fixtures all up on the walls, clothes put away, internet up and running and I'll be doing the back stroke in the pool all by my lonesome.

Until next week dreamers, what's going on in your world?

No comments: