Monday, December 1, 2008

Bitch Like Me



Ok I am not ashamed, I love Madonna. She might be vain, bitchy, stuck up and have a horrible British accent (thank God she got rid of it), but that girl knows how to sell herself. I think she looks hotter, fiercer and in better shape then she ever has been. It pays to work out four hours a day and have the best trainers in the world.

I can remember the days back when I was 10 or 11 and my mom had bought the Immaculate Collection, and I would listen to it on repeat while playing computer games. I knew all the songs by heart and had my own private shows in front of the mirror. Her songs were always so happy and upbeat, which brought me up when I was down. To me Madonna represents a symbol, something which people can achieve. That woman had to work her ass off to get where she is, coming from humble beginnings, going to New York with only a few dollars, doing some nude shots and started playing in a band. She moved her way up to success and I think it is a wonderful story about how one can achieve something they really want in life if they put their mind to it. I need to remind myself sometimes when I work in my crappy job, and I hate the way my body looks, that I have the power to do something about it. If I work hard enough at it I can achieve what she did.

So for all you Madonna haters out there FUCK YOU. If you had an eighth her balls, strength, talent and hard working ethic, think about how successful you can be. : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's hot from far away and after 3 hours with her stylist.

Is that something to aspire to be?

RGH said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

letsbevain said...

Here's hoping with the live nation deal that her next album won't suck.

Hard Candy has a few okay songs, but I'll take Confessions and Ray of Light over it.