Saturday, December 13, 2008

What's with December?

Can somebody please tell me what's up with December this year?? It seems like it's drama freaking central.

Let's see, I've had 2 friends end relationships. I've had one friend run away from home, move in with boyfriend of 4.5 months and find out she's 2 months pregnant. I've realized that one friend isn't much of a friend at times and have him prove it out right this month. It just keeps going and going...

I guess a better question is why is EVERYBODY else having so much drama??

My life = relatively drama free. Or so I think. Lol...I'm sure that I must gripe like crazy to my friends and maybe my life is more drama filled than I believe. Feel free to correct me those that know me.

Is it the holidays, is it the end of year nutso time, is it the fact that we're in a fucking recession and our Prime Minister opted to take a vacation instead?

What's up with everybody???

Here's some suggestions...if you don't like your family, don't go visit them for Christmas. Who cares about family guilt? If it's gonna stress u, get over it? If u're working and it's year end and there's a real rush to get things done, then just deal with it. You've been slacking the rest of the year, so why not just work a little harder??

This year, we've got X-mas, Boxing Day and then the weekend!!! So that means that after family stuff on X-mas eve and X-mas...u've got 3 whole days to relax. If u're me...u've got 2 whole weeks to relax (hooray for vacation!!!).

2008 will soon be gone, let's take a quick look back at all that's been accomplished and see if we need to fill it with a lot more joy before it's over.

Let's end it off with a bang and I'll allow you to interpret what that means...

1 comment:

SpecialK said...

drama free?
Uhm...right. Drama surrounds you.
Aren't you an actor/performer?
Actors don't take supporting roles in their own lives. :P