Monday, December 8, 2008

Unrealistic Land Presents: Bfs, Apts & Arts...

Last week in unrealistic land, we learned about my new unrealistic boyfriend. This week's adventures continue along this path and my dream of a new place and artistic plans.

My unrealistic bf and I broke some rules this week and saw each other face to face for the first time in a month via the mystical powers of skype. Late night decisions are always regrettable. It was a brief encounter, but good to put a face to a fantasy. ;)

He's accepted his position in Vancouver and we've made unrealistic plans for him to come to Toronto this January and then plans for me to fly out to Vancouver at some point. We'll be using his frequent flyer points, 'cuz in this unrealistic fantasy, he's got loads of them.

In other unrealistic news, I'm searching for the perfect place for January for myself. It's about time that I flap my wings away from the parentals again and venture into this new space. This new place will have ensuite laundry, fitness centre, indoor pool and of course, be cockroach free. It comes for the unrealistic price of under $1000 and this include indoor parking and all utilities (including A/C). On top of it, most of the tenants are insightful and cute. Weekly gatherings are held where we all walk around in our latest purchased cute underwear and discuss the meaning of life and the pursuit of happiness. As well, my cute next door neighbour will be a vegetarian chef who is more than willing to cook for me daily and teach me how to make the dishes myself. Finally, upon hearing the news that I'm avid yoga fan, the management board drops my rental fee in exchange for a monthly yoga class that I run. I offer up to run it nude and my rent magically disappears.

Finally, I've been in unrealistically lengthy discussions with fellow artists about the creation and continuation of some art projects. A highly regarded festival has contacted my collective about putting together a dazzling 45 minute presentation. They are offering unrealistic payment in exchange for this extravaganza. As well, my online venture is expanding. With a hit online show, it's time to branch out into other creative endeavours to expand its reach. Unrealistically, these promos will be created this week and then hit the viral market for everybody's viewing. The show will jump from its 12-16 viewership weekly to hundreds before our very eyes. Our new online blog (that u're presently reading) has hit a fantastic start, but thousands will recognize its magnificence within days. Other projects are lined up of the personal nature, but it'd be too much for you to handle.

Well fellows, we have come to the end of another edition of unrealistic land. What's been going on in your fantasy realm this week? Big plans for the upcoming week? I've set an unrealistic challenge to limit myself to 30 min. of internet time until next Sunday. Let's see if such a challenge can be done.

No comments: