Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hey Ma! Look at what my bodily fluids can do!!!


Aww...so who remembers Megaman?? I do, but perhaps not for the same reason as you. My bro bought the game for Nintendo way way back as he was told that it was the coolest game ever. Thus continuing the tradition of buying stupid games based on others' views. I fell victim to it much younger when I purchased Dick Tracy. Thankfully, game genie was created and we were able to kick ass at both shitty games.

Anyways...that has nothing to do with this article or even less to do with the picture to my left. Check this link. Now did you just look at the pretty picture or did you scroll down and check out the description? If you didn't...go back again. If you did, then continue onwards...

SHE USED HER MENSTRUAL FLUID TO DO THIS??? Okay, okay, let's take a deep breath and first of all see the situation from many angles. Angle 1: Wow, impressive, I didn't realize blood could do such pretty things. Angle 2: Wow, impressive, that's very eco-friendly of you. You don't let anything go to waste. Angle 3: Wow, impressive...but like how did you store it? Angle 4: Wow, impressive, so you drew this with your vagina? Angle 5: Okay, that's just fucking disgusting!!!

I'm semi scared to do a google search on 'menstrual art', but I encourage you to do so. Please report back your findings and if any of it provokes memories of 80s nostalgia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is beyond disgusting, if I wasn't totally gay before I sure am now

RGH said...

all this vagine talk!