Friday, December 19, 2008

If Jessica Fletcher comes around, you better start running


Hey there,
So I see that others are telling about their secret confession, so I thought I should share mine.  I am not sure about you guys but I love Murder She Wrote.  There is nothing better than watching some middle aged woman who solves murder mysteries.  It is amazing how they were able to keep the show going for nine seasons.  What was great, was they had to make her travel in order to keep the murders coming.  She would go visit a nephew, a niece, a friend.  Every time she visited someone, they either died or were implicated in a murder of someone they knew.  Jessica always ran to the rescue and was able to solve the mystery.  She even was accused sometimes but of course she always found the true murderer.  Even though the basis of every episode was basically the same it never seems to grow old for me.  Every weekday night on Vision Tv at 7 she is one, and it is what I look forward to every night.  Yes it might be lame but I love her.  The show was so modern but in a classy way.  She had all types of different friends of every different type of background and she loved all of them.  It is amazing how she knows all these people, and boy does she ever travel a lot.  She always got herself into dangerous situations and it was truly surprising how the cops or a friend would show up just in time before she was going to get murdered.  That woman must have had a million different lives as she always got saved.  The show is amazing and I intend to keep watching it for as long as it is being played on tv.

2 comments:

letsbevain said...

The series ran for 12 dreadful seasons. :P My Mom would watch it every Sunday and every Sunday, I would bitch and complain about her watching such crap.

I love Angela Lansbury, but this show is just ridiculous. It's no Bedknobs and Broomsticks!!!

maggie82 said...

No it isn't Bedknobs and Broomsticks but I still find it wholesome and fun to watch. There is something about Angela that just keeps me coming back for more. She reminds me those really nice old ladies who you just want to spend time with.