Thursday, December 25, 2008

Is this about me?


Well, okay, so...not to be all vain and such...but is this about me? On my msn, I often do 'J-' and as we all know on Thursdays, I post my craigslist posting of the week. So obviously, I check out craigslist...

I have a few guesses as to who this could possibly be, if it is for me; however, I'm not inclined to write the person. What if it's someone that I don't want it to be?

Plus, I really don't care for anybody's heart right now. I'm in no mood to be in love nor to really be in a relationship with anybody. Ugh..just even thinking about a relationship just bothers me.

I wish the person would've given more clues as to who they were. For instance, age is pretty key. If they were closer to my age, then I'd definitely be more interested. Now it's all up in the air and again, I don't need to know if someone born in another decade is into me. :P

Plus, why didn't they give some clue as to who they were or how they knew me (if this posting is about me). The timing is a bit odd too. I just recently performed for first time in awhile, so maybe it's an admiring fan.

Or maybe deep down, I do want to be dating and want somebody to be interested in me, cuz it's been almost 2 months of just living this single life. Could this be why I think this posting is for me.

I've got a new place, so maybe that means a new relationship... :)

What'd you think?

No comments: